Christmas Drawstring Bag Class
When: July 15 at 9:00am to 12:00pm
Where: Shappley Sew & Vac Inc.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Sign-up: In-store or over the phone
Call us at 901-751-3880 to sign up today!
What to Bring:
1. 1/4 Yard Quilter's cotton or lightweight twill
2. Tearaway Stabilizer medium or heavy
3. Design number (x3585) or (x3586) depending on
your hoop size from embilbary.com
4. Craft glue
5. 18" ribbon, cord or lace for drawstring
6. 505 temporary spray
7. Needle 11/75 or 12/80
8. 2 empty bobbins
9. Embroidery bobbin thread
10. Embroidery machine
11. Flash drive
13. Power cord for your machine
14. Embroidery hoop 5 x 7 or larger
Max Attendees: 6
If more than 6 people sign up for this class then a second class date will be decided.
Description: Christmas Drawstring Bag Class- The purpose of this class is to learn some new embroidery techniques, especially how to place using a die cut and to complete a Christmas Drawstring Bag. This is a cute design and these techniques can be used for different designs..